Here's How to Make Coconut Macaroon Cake Recipe:
|Coconut Macaroon Cake Recipe|
Coconut Macaroon Cake Ingredients:
- 800 grams sugar
- 225 mil liters of water
- 225 grams of glucose
- 115g butter
- 10 grams of salt
- 10 grams of vanilla essence
- 1 kg of dried grated coconut
- 60 grams of wheat flour
- 340 grams of chicken egg white (of 11 eggs)
How to make Coconut Macaroon Cake:
- Cook the sugar, water, glucose, butter, salt, and vanilla to a boil.
- Give extra dry coconut and flour, stirring until evenly
- Enter the egg whites, stir until evenly distributed. Lift.
- Put in a pastry bag sprayer, spray onto a baking sheet. Bake in a hot oven 220 C until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.