Potatoes for health benefits, potatoes have become one of the major food ingredients are quite popular these days. Many people who use potatoes as an alternative food to help his diet. This is because potatoes are rich in carbohydrates such as rice or wheat, but with fewer calories.
Potatoes contain enough fiber height, parallel to the grain breads, cereals, and pasta.
potatoes are rich in magnesium which can resist the accumulation or deposition of calcium in the kidneys and other tissues so that the potatoes proved to be useful in treating kidney stones and contains vitamins B6, potatoes are very useful to relieve the stress that comes from the mind.
|Donut White Chocolate Chips Recipe|
Material Donut White Chocolate Chips:
- 250 g flour
- 100 g potatoes, steamed, peeled, mashed
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 25 g sugar
- 15 g of milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 ml of ice water
- 25 g margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- the oil for frying
- Topping ingredients:
- 75 g white cooking chocolate, cut into pieces, melt
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
How to make Donut White Chocolate Chips:
- Mix the flour, yeast, sugar, milk powder, and baking powder. Stir well.
- Add potatoes, egg yolks and ice water gradually while crushed until smooth.
- Enter the margarine and salt and knead until elastic. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 parts, round shape. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- dough, flat round shape. Place it on a baking sheet that has been sown thin wheat flour. Let stand for 45 minutes.
- Fry in a preheated oil until cooked. Remove and drain.
- Grab a donut, dip topped with white cooking chocolate. Sow thinly with a sieve cocoa powder.
- Serve donut white chocolate chips.