Cake this one is already very well known in almost every home especially during festivities such as Eid, Christmas or other holidays where many guests who visit the homes relative or friend. This cake is so easy to find at each guest table as a treat that is in demand by everyone. And it was so popular pastry is made as if obligatory into cakes that should not be missed and always present in every celebration of the big day.
How to make that is not too hard as well be reasons why this cake becomes very easy to find during the holidays. In addition, ingredients for this cake is also so easy to get around you. Well for that big day ahead of Eid this year, or to prepare for Christmas this year would not hurt you that can not make it learn from now. And do not worry because here I will share a recipe that is certainly special for you all in How To Make Almond Butter Cake Special Delicious and Savory were the following :
- 200 grams of butter
- 75 grams of margarine
- 250 grams of refined sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
- 500 grams of wheat flour protein
- 4 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 150 grams of almonds / cashews
- 2 beaten egg yolk
- 1/2 tablespoon butter (melted)
How to Make Almond Butter :
- Beat butter with margarine, vanilla and powdered sugar until the sugar dissolves. Then add the eggs one by one while still in the shake for about 2 minutes. Next enter protein flour sifted together with powdered milk, then stir the mixture until blended perfectly.
- Wrap the pastry dough by using plastic, then save it into the refrigerator. Let the dough up to 1 hour, and remove the dough after 1 hour. Furthermore crushed thick dough with the dough approximately 1/2 cm. Shape dough that has been flattened using molds according to individual taste. Move the dough that has been molded into a baking dish that has been spread with margarine.
- The next step rubbing the surface of the cake with a mixture of egg yolk and liquid butter, almond garnish give the surface. Bake the cake in the oven with a temperature of 1700C for about 25 minutes until the cake baked. Remove the cake that has been cooked and chilled right moment into a jar and then save the meeting.
Almonds can be consumed directly, and also processed. Sliced almonds can be added to ice cream, chocolate, or cakes. Almonds can also be made into "almond milk", primarily intended for people who have lactose intolerance as well as vegetarian.
Almonds contain 49% oil, which is composed of 62% omega-9 fatty acids, 24% fatty acid omega-6, and 6% palmitic acid. Amigdalae oleum, is a kind of oils obtained from almonds, which is classified as glyceryl oleate. This oil has a mild aroma and taste of beans, insoluble alcohol, but soluble in chloroform or ether.
It turns out also nutritious almond, almonds contains 26% carbohydrate (12% of dietary fiber, sugar 6.3%, and 0.7% starch). Besides almonds rich in vitamin E, which is 24 mg per 100 grams. Almond also has a lot of unsaturated fatty acids, which can lower LDL cholesterol. Other nutrients found in almonds is vitamin B, vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
Almond claimed a benefit of speeding up the movement of food in the colon and prevent colon cancer. Several recent studies linking almonds with a decrease in LDL cholesterol. Almond also have anti-inflammatory / inflammation, strengthen the immune system, and protect the liver.
But for some people, almonds may result in allergic symptoms vary from local symptoms (eg contact urticaria) to systemic symptoms (eg, angioedema, urticaria, or even discomfort in the stomach / respiratory).
Now a special cake for the feast was ready served. Good luck and always be creative.