(Easy Cake Recipes)
Chocolate Brownies Ingredients :
- 400 grams sugar
- 225 grams of butter
- 7 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- Almonds to taste
- Then, heat the oven at 180ºC
How To Make Chocolate Brownies :
- Melt the butter until liquid. Pour into a large bowl container.
- Enter the sugar and cocoa powder into a container containing melted butter. Stir until smooth and completely brown. Mixed simply use the whisk only.
- Insert one by one the remaining ingredients into the dough. Stir using a whisk until evenly and does not clot.
- Prepare the mold box measuring 20 × 30 cm. Coat with butter or baking paper.
- Pour the batter into the mold, sprinkle almonds on top of the dough, and bake for 20-30 minutes.