|Plecing Kale Recipe|
Plecing Kale Ingredients :
- 1 bunch kale (cleaned and then cut to taste).
- 100 grams fried peanuts.
- 50 grams of bean sprouts (wash and then soak in warm water).
- 2 pcs long beans (wash and then soak in warm water cut).
- 7 pcs red chilli (roasted briefly).
- 5 pcs cayenne pepper (to taste and burn for a while).
- 3 cloves garlic (roasted briefly).
- 5 pcs hazelnut (roaster).
- 1 pc lime (for 2 portions).
- 1 tsp shrimp paste (grilled).
- 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- Salt to taste.
How To Make Plecing Kale :
- First boil the water first and then boiled spinach not to give too wilted and salt to taste. Having looked a bit wilted spinach and kale remove and drain.
- How to make a spinach sauce plecing: initial coarse grind the red chilli, cayenne pepper, garlic, nutmeg, and shrimp paste, and give salt to taste. Then add a little cooking oil that has been pulverized into chili and stir until evenly distributed earlier.
- Next prepare a serving dish and grammar kale, fried peanuts, bean sprouts and green beans on a serving plate. Then pour the sauce on top and give pieces of lime, and serve plecing kale.