|Pickled Cucumber Recipe|
Ingredients Cucumber Pickles
- 1 kg of fresh cucumber
- 2 carrots (peeled and cleaned)
- 3 spring onions
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar eat
- 3 red chilies (can also use cayenne pepper)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
How to Make Fresh Cucumber Pickles
- Discard the tip of cucumber, then cut into matchsticks with a rather large size.
- Subsequently cut carrots with the same shape as the cucumber slices, and subsequent thinly sliced garlic, red, and red pepper.
- After it boiled all the material that has been cut earlier until slightly cooked, then remove and drain.
- Next add the vinegar, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Serve pickled cucumber in a bowl as a complement to the dish.
- Good luck yourself this Fresh Cucumber Pickles at home, guaranteed to add to taste your dish from the main menu. And if one day there, the family must ask because it is addictive.