|Pecel Catfish Recipes|
The main ingredient:
- 5 medium-size catfish tails
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander paste
- 2/5 clove of garlic that has been crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt are also smoothed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cm turmeric, fuel and puree
- 150 ml of boiled water
- Cooking oil (new) to taste
- Fish marinade
- Pecel sauce lele (fried):
- 4 red chilies (curly)
- 5 pieces of fresh green chili
- 1 fresh tomatoes that have been washed
- 2 red onions
- 2 hazelnut nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice or lime
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin oblique
- Basil leaves as you see fit
- 1 tomato, diced
How to Make Pecel Lele:
- Clean catfish (exhaust all of the contents in gill and catfish belly that does not taste bitter). Enter into the marinade, stir. Allow about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil, fry the fish over medium heat. Wait until cooked and dry (so crispy), remove from heat and drain.
How to Make Condiment Pecel Lele:
- Blend all sauce ingredients that have been fried by means crushed or pulverized.
- Add juice of lemon or lime juice and salt. Stir a few moments.
- Pour the sauce on the side of rice and catfish, serve.
- More delicious when eaten when freshly baked, because the meat is tender and the edges of the fish very crispy and savory. Drink is best suited to give freshness while hot and spicy tongue is ice mixed with black grass jelly.