How to Make Noodle Dumplings:
- Beat the eggs and salt off.
- Add oil. Stir well.
- Sift flour and starch. Add the egg mixture. Knead until smooth. Enter the water. Knead again until blended.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts.
- Milled each section with the largest holes. Perform 2 times. Shrink hole mill one number underneath. Perform 2 times. And so on until the mill No. 6 (the number of the thinnest). Dumpling skin ready for use.
- Stir the contents ingredients until blended.
- Spoon into the dumpling skin. Fold up a triangle shape.
- Locate the two ends, paste with water.
- Boil water in a pan. Enter the dumpling. Boil until cooked.
- Place the dumplings in a bowl. Pour sauce.
- Boil the sauce ingredients to a boil.