|Martabak Recipe Bangka Tipker|
Making Materials Martabak Bangka:
- 125 grams of wheat flour
- 50 grams sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 175 ml of water
- 2 eggs
Topping material / content:
- sweetened condensed milk
- Cheddar cheese, meises
How to Make Sweet Martabak Bangka:
- Whisk flour, 25 grams of sugar and baking powder with water until soft and then input instant yeast and let stand for 1 to 2 hours.
- Beat eggs and remaining sugar 25 grams then input into the flour mixture martabak.
- Heat the mold martabak with a small fire and basting with oil or margarine so the dough will not stick in the pan. martabak then pour batter into it. Allow the dough to froth and hollow. Sprinkle sugar and then close until cooked.
- Lift martabak from the mold, place it on a cutting board and then spread with margarine and sprinkle with meses, cheese and then pour the sweetened condensed milk.
- Split into two pieces and stacked to form a semi-circle. Chopped into several pieces, martabak sweet cake farts ready to be enjoyed.