- 750 ml fresh milk
- 200 grams sugar
- 250 ml of fresh liquid cream
- 125 grams of cornstarch
- 75 grams of wheat flour
- 150 grams of margarine
- 9 egg yolks, beaten off
- 3 Btr young coconut
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 9 egg whites
- 50 grams of powdered sugar / sugar
- raisins, soak briefly in warm water
- chopped walnuts
- cinnamon powder
HOW TO MAKE KLAPERTART:
- Mix liquid fresh cream, cornstarch and flour until well blended. Set aside.
- Bring to a boil fresh milk / milk fresh with sugar using a medium heat until boiling. Put mixture of fresh cream, stir the dough quickly until thickened and well blended. Turn off the heat. Enter the margarine and stir well.
- Enter the egg yolks little by little and stir well. Add cinnamon powder, vanilla essence and coconut and stir well.
- Put into the pan / mold aluminum or heat resistant dish. Oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 150-160 ° C by means of au bain marrie.
- Mixer egg whites and sugar until it becomes menrique / inflate stiff. Put it in a plastic triangle / piping bag.
- Spray the dough topping onto the dough which had been half-baked, sprinkle with raisins and chopped walnuts, oven again for 20 minutes until the dough topping to brown. Remove the dough, sprinkle with cinnamon powder. Refrigerate.