- 2 egg yolks
- 350 gr margarine
- 4 tablespoons of full cream milk powder
- 200 grams of grated cheddar cheese, wind-wind to dry
- 2 SCT chicken flavor bouillon powder
- 550 g cake flour
- 2 egg yolks to spread
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese for sprinkling
How to make Kaastengels :
- Beat the egg yolks, margarine, milk powder, cheese and broth until smooth. Put the flour little by little stir with a wooden spoon.
- The thin dough 0.7 cm thick dough. rectangular shape. Spread egg yolk on top, sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese. Size pieces 1 x 3 cm.
- Arrange in a baking dish. Bake in oven at a temperature of 130 degrees Celsius until cooked and ocher.
- Remove and let cool, put in a tightly closed jar.