Tools and materials:
- Dark chocolate low fat
- Food coloring / dye pasta
- Silicone molds or ice cube molds
How to Make Chocolate:
- Chopped chocolate bars into thin pieces and small pieces for easy to melt.
- Melt up to a liquid evenly, using steel bowl placed in the pan team. Try to keep the surface of the steel bowl is not exposed to boiling water.
- If you've seen average melt with food coloring can be added to enhance the appearance of the chocolate, and stir until evenly distributed.
- stuffing such as roasted peanuts, cashews, dates, blueberry jam, or the creations with a sprinkling of almonds, sesame to suit your taste.
- Pour into mold and chill in the refrigerator to dry evenly.
- Wait until dry and brown can be removed easily from the mold.
- order chocolate in a jar or other closed container.