- 1 diced cucumber
- 50 bean sprouts, boiled in advance
- 2 eggs boiled
- 1 piece of tofu, fried.
- 6 long bean stalk, cut into 4 cm right course
- 150 g cabbage, sliced right
- 1 bunch of spinach, boiled and shredded
- chips or crackers complementary
Nuts Seasoning Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon flavoring chicken
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 lime leaves
- 300 grams of peanuts, fried and puree
- 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed.
- 550 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cm celery
- 2 red chillies
- 5 spring onions
How to make Gado-gado
- First, make the peanut sauce in advance, that is by sauteing spices until fragrant. then, add the peanut sauce ingredients and cook average other. Mixed until cooked, then remove from heat.
- boiled all the vegetables until cooked and drain. then, mix all the vegetables on the plate, for measuring customize to your taste alone.
- add complementary materials such as, crackers, boiled eggs, fried onions. then finish off with a seasoning bean flush on top of her, and now a hodgepodge ready to be served.