|Cassava Cake Recipe Chocolate|
- 500 gr steamed cassava, mashed
- 175 gr margarine
- 175 gr sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr flour
- 25 grams of cocoa powder
- 25 grams of roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 275 ml liquid milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
How to make Cassava Cake Chocolate:
- Whisk margarine and sugar until smooth.
- Enter cassava stir.
- Add the eggs one by one while shaken average.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder sifted.
- Pour into a 24 cm square mold height 4 cm.
- Sprinkle the oven until cooked beans