|Biryani Rice Recipe|
The main ingredient :
- Several pieces of finely sliced red onion.
- Some finely chopped tomatoes.
- Several pieces of garlic chopped fine.
- Finely sliced ginger.
- Seasoning biryani packaging.
- Yoghurt Cream.
- Kewra Water (Water Kadi)
Finishing materials:Saffran to paint the yellow rice.
Fried red onions and sliced mint leaves
How To Make Biryani Rice:
- Sauté onion until yellow packaging, and insert slivers of garlic and ginger. Stir in the tomatoes, and let it juicy.
- Enter biryani spices to taste, then add a little water youghurt and kewra. After stir to form a solid seasoning, to taste, if necessary, add salt to taste.
- Add chicken boiled into a solid seasoning, reduce the heat and cover the pot. Cooking rice: Take another pot and put rice that has been soaked, washed and drained, into the pot, add water about one segment of the index finger, then add a little salt and one or two tablespoons of water kewra. Bring to a boil and cook rice. After the water is running out, reduce the heat and cover the pot, until the rice is mature enough.
- Take a bowl, pour a little saffran with a teaspoon of water, then take two or three large scoops of rice and stir so that the rice becomes yellow.
- Take another bowl pour the rice two or three large spoon and add the garnish in the form of fried onions and sliced mint leaves, stirring until the rice is mixed so onion and mint leaves.
- Pour the leftover white rice having taken two bowl on top of the pot (still hot) into a pot of spiced chicken biryani.
- Chicken pot is now covered by the rice, and then pour the rice bowl mixed with fried onions and sliced mint leaves. Cover the pan so that the rice absorbs fragrant chicken biryani. Let the small fire approximately 10 minutes. 9. biryani rice is ready to be served on a plate. Tata white rice at the bottom, then lift the chicken with seasoning solid, and set rice sprinkled with onions and yellow rice, resulting in a blend of rice and chicken attractive as chicken biryani rice.