- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr steamed potatoes
- 150 g cake flour
- 400 ml liquid milk
- 130 grams of lasagna box
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 745 ml of water
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 garlic, finely chopped
- 250 delicate meat
- 250 grams of tomatoes, remove the skin by way of brewed with hot water
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 160 ml broth
- Salt, sugar, pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Cheese sauce: Prepare a frying pan, put 3 tablespoons of butter, then add 3 tablespoons flour, put 300 ml of liquid milk, and give pepper, salt, and grated cheese chedar 50 grams. Turn off the heat, let cool, then enter an egg, and mix well.
How to make Bake Lasagna:
- Soften lasagna box by: boil water, then enter one by one lasagna. Give olive oil so as not sticky. Turn off the heat, remove the lasagna, drain.
- Fruit content: saute the onion, garlic until fragrant, add the ground beef and cook until the color changed. Give tomatoes and tomato paste, add salt, pepper, and broth. Stir until sauce dries. Enter oregano and basil. Turn off the heat.
- Prepare prints of, spread with butter. Lasagna row at the bottom of the mold 3 pieces, then pour stuffing third, flatten, place again lasagna at the top of the stuffing. Stack again lasagna on top, then the stuffing, then lasagna back, until exhausted.
- Pour the cheese sauce in the prints of which have been filled with a layer of lasagna and stuffing. Give a sprinkling of cheese, then bake in the oven until cooked about 40 minutes.