- 2 pieces of eggplant, sliced 1 1/2 cm thick round
- 1 onion, sliced length
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 piece of zucchini, cut into 1 cm thick
- 200 grams of red tomatoes, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, to spread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
How to make Ratatouille
- Rub eggplant with olive oil.
- Roast two sides until browned.
- Cut the eggplant four parts.
- Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Enter the red peppers and yellow peppers. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Enter the purple eggplant, zucchini, red tomatoes, mixed herbs, salt and coarse black pepper. Stir until cooked. Serve.