for it, let us refer to the recipe of Pop Chicken Salad:
|Pop Chicken Salad Recipes|
Ingredients Pop Chicken Salad
- 8 pieces of bread wheat
- 1 package (58 ounces) cream soup powder, ready-made
- 1 tsp chilli powder 250 grams of chicken breast meat, cut into small pieces
- Right amount of oil
- 100 gr lettuce, sliced
- 100 g carrots, cut into julienne
- 100 gr kyuri, cut into julienne
- 100 ml 100 ml mayonnaise chili sauce
How To Make Pop Chicken Salad
- break the bread until thinning, put in the bottom of the heat-resistant bowl or muffin tin. Bake until crisp resembling a bowl. Remove and set aside.
- Mix the cream soup powder and chili powder and stir well. Enter in a plastic bag, add chicken breasts. Shake-shake until chicken wrapped in flour seasoning evenly.
- Fry in hot oil until yellow and ripe. Remove and drain.
- Arrange lettuce, carrots, kyuri, and chicken fried in a bread bowl. Sprinkle with chili sauce and mayonnaise. Serve.