Ice Cream Sandwich Ingredients
- 12 pieces of bread wheat
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Ice cream to taste
- 100 grams of canned peaches, thinly sliced
- 10 strawberries, cut into pieces
- Chocolate sauce, ready to buy
- Mint leaves for garnish
How To Make Ice Cream Sandwich
- Brush the bread with butter, roasted briefly in a hot skillet until browned (toasted).
- Stack three pieces of white bread, ice cream order, peaches, and strawberries on it.
- Sprinkle with chocolate sauce. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.