Written By Asri Fahmi on Friday, 3 July 2015 | 00:56
Fried Calamari Tartar Sauce recipe - This time I will share recipes Fried Calamari Tartar Sauce. Chef cuisine this time for berdasarankan European-style cuisine variations, with sauce Tartar sauce is typical European ie. Tartar sauce combined with fried calamari were crisp and chewy. If you like calamari recipes, maybe this menu you can try and you enjoy. The following recipes seafood, Tartar Sauce Fried Squid.
500 g fresh squid medium size, without shell and heads
1 tsp water whiting
150 g flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 egg whites, beaten off
Salt to taste, for a variety of purposes
Pepper to taste, for a variety of purposes
The oil for frying
Tartar Sauce Ingredients
125 g of mayonnaise, ready-made
1 tbsp scar cucumber, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Clean the squid, cut into rings, whiting soak in water for 15 minutes, then wash. Drain.
2. Sprinkle the squid with pepper and salt, let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Dip the squid pieces in beaten egg whites. Roll into flour mixed with baking soda, salt, and pepper, and over again. Set aside.
4. Heat oil, fry the squid until dry. Serve the squid with tartar sauce.
How To Make Tartar Sauce
1. Mix the mayonnaise, pepper, salt, and lime juice. Stir well.
2. Add chopped pickled cucumber. Flatten.
Few tips from Chef cooking, soak the squid into the water so crisp whiting. Add baking soda to the flour pembalur calamari, so crispy and savory flour