Fish and Chips This recipe can also be a surefire strategy for children who do not like to eat fish. By way of fried flour processing, similar to a fried chicken fast their favorite, the children would like to eat this menu. Moreover, accompanied by fries.
Tips produces processed fish and chips are delicious fried fish with much oil and heat over medium heat, so the flour gets dry and the fish on the inside remains soft. For serving fish and chips a healthier, you can substitute frozen fries with a choice of typical Indonesian tubers, such as sweet potato or cassava.
|Crispy Fish and Chips Recipe|
preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
total: 35 minutes
Ingredients Crispy Fish and Chips Recipe
- 4 pieces (@ 150 g) fish fillet dori
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 200 ml water
- 2 egg whites, beaten stiff
- the oil for frying
- 75 g cornstarch
- 400 g French fries (french fries)
- Mix together,
- 200 g of mayonnaise
- 50 g gherkin, diced ½ cm
- 1 tsp chopped capers
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
How to make Crispy Fish and Chips Recipe
- Dori Sprinkle fish fillets with lemon juice and salt, set aside.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper, make a hole in the middle, enter yolk, cooking oil, stir, pour the water while. After the dough is smooth, put beaten egg whites and stir well.
- Heat oil in a skillet fried lot. Sprinkle fish fillets with cornstarch, then dip them one by one into the batter of flour.
- Enter the fish wrapped in flour into the hot oil, fry over medium heat until cooked and yellow-brown, remove and drain.
- Put the fried fish on a serving plate, serve while hot
with complementary fries and tartar sauce.