This time, BLOGFOODRECIPES will share how to create a simple cake for a child's beloved mother, no need to buy, just make yourself at home. Economical cost, the child was so happy. Immediately wrote, see how to make a Confetti Cupcake Recipe below:
|Confetti Cupcake Recipes|
Ingredients Confetti Cupcake
* 6 egg whites
* 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 675 grams of wheat flour
* 4 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 tea spoon of salt
* 180 grams of butter / margarine
* 350 grams of sugar
Vanilla buttercream Confetti Cupcake
* 1 350 grams sugar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 150 cc of liquid milk
* 1 drop of red dye cake
* 1 drop dye orange cake
* 1 drop yellow dye cake
* 1 drop of blue dye cake
* 1 drop dye green cake
Strawberry coulis Confetti Cupcake
* 125 cc of water
* 60 grams of sugar
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Decoration Confetti Cupcake
* 3 tablespoons small round meisjes
How to make Confetti Cupcake
- Vanilla buttercream: heat the water to a boil, then put the heat-resistant plate, put butter on it, allow it to melt, remove from heat, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix butter and sugar before, beat with mixer until blended, then add the vanilla extract and milk-spoonful spoonful, beat until smooth and fluffy, lift.
- Divide the dough into 5 parts, and give each part with each dye cake red, orange, yellow, blue, and green, mix well and set aside.
- Strawberry coulis: Mix all ingredients and cook over medium heat, stirring, stirring until the sugar dissolves and strawberries quite soft, remove from heat, then pour into a blender, mix well, remove from heat, let cool.
- White cake: Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt, mix well, then sieve and set aside.
- Mix the milk, egg white, and vanilla extract, beat with a fork until smooth, then set aside.
- Prepare a large bowl, put butter, lightly beaten with a mixer, and enter a little sugar while continuing to be shaken up to white.
- Insert the flour mixture and milk mixture was bit by bit alternately stirring constantly until blended.
- Prepare a baking sheet size of 26 cm x 39 cm, spread with a little butter, cover with baking paper, then pour the batter into the pan, bake in the oven (180 degrees Celsius, 30 minutes) until cooked, remove and let cool briefly.
- Remove the cake or birthday cake from the pan, apply each color of vanilla buttercream one by one according to the length of the cake, then roll cake slowly lengthwise, place on a serving plate and set aside.
- If you will be served, spread across the surface of the roll cake or a birthday cake with the whipped cream until blended, sprinkle with a small round meisjes on it and serve together with strawberry coulis.