|Classic French Toast|
The Main Ingredient
- 5 sheets of thick white bread, without skin
- Dyers material:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 75 ml liquid milk
- 75 ml heavy cream
- 50 grams of butter, for frying
- Supplementary Material:
- 75 grams of butter
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
How to Make Classic French Toast
Classic French Toast how to make it quite easy. Follow the practical steps cook Classic French Toast following :
- Dyers, shake off the eggs, salt, and sugar. Enter liquid milk and heavy cream. Stir well.
- Dip bread one by one. Set aside
- Sauteed with butter that has been heated with inverted until browned.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.