Welsh Cake Ingredients
How to make Welsh Cake
- Prepare a bowl, put the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, sugar and salt. Stir with a spatula.
- Insert pieces of butter into the flour, using a knife or fork, chopped flour and butter until the butter into granules of soya covered by flour. Enter dried fruit and orange peel into it and stir well.
- Add beaten egg and 2 tablespoons milk. Stir until the dough becomes rough, if the dough is dry and scattered add milk back liquid milk little by little, until the dough will clump together. Stop adding milk.
- Sprinkle your desk with a little flour, then place the dough on it and knead the dough with lightly and slowly geralan only. The goal is that the dough really lumpy and not fragmented when crushed with a wooden rolling pin and printed with a cookie cutter.
- Prepare the bare table flour, dough roller with wooden rolling pin until the dough has a thickness + 1.5 cm. Printed with a round cookie cutter diameter + 4 -5 cm. Repeat until all the dough runs out.
- Prepare your non-stick teflon pan, apply a thin layer of butter / margarine on its surface. Heat it on the stove over low heat until hot, and place cake on it. Cook until one side of the new turn brown cake cooked carefully. The cake will look swell, crumbs and layered on the sides. Lift the cake if the surface has matured.