Ice Nata de Coco Ingredients :
- 100 g nata de coco
- 5 eye jackfruit cooked, diced
- 1 tsp dried basil seeds, soak them in water expands
- 100 g black grass jelly, diced
- 10 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk white
- shaved ice
- 750 ml coconut milk from coconuts 1/2
- 250 g sugar
- 4 lime leaves, remove the leaves bones
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make ice Nata de Coco Jackfruit :
- How to Make Gravy coconut milk: Mix all the sauce ingredients that have been provided then stir well. Cook over medium heat, stirring until boiling then remove and set aside.
- Then you Prepare serving glasses, put 2 tablespoons of black grass jelly, 2 tbsp nata de coco, 2 tablespoons jackfruit, 2 tablespoons basil and 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk white.
- After that you give shaved ice on top, pour the coconut milk and ice ready to be served.
- Already there are some fresh drink recipes that we update on this blog now for our next update is still a lot of menus that you must read on your own practice at home, in case you actually have a soul and a master chef can join competition on tv about the culinary world.