|Seafood Soups Recipes|
Seafood Soups ingredients :
- 300 grams of large shrimp
- 200 grams of squid
- 300 grams of minced meat snapper
- 2 eggs
- 4 medium potatoes
- 150 grams of mushrooms necklace, sliced
- 2 pieces of silken tofu, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 100 grams of bamboo shoots, cut into pieces
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, take water
- 50 grams of glass noodles (soaked for a while)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to Make Seafood Soups :
- Wash the squid and cut into slices like a dice.
- The potatoes are washed and cut flower shape.
- Mix meat snapper with salt, pepper, cornstarch, eggs, bamboo shoots, stir well and then fry until reddish color.
- Boil broth with garlic, meatballs gorenq, shrimp and squid. Enter juice anyway.
- Put the potatoes, glass noodles and mushrooms. Cook until all the mature se.
- Ahead of the lift, enter silken tofu.
- When cooking do not forget to taste the cuisine is there a sense that less, not to be lacking in seasoning blends because it will affect the taste of food and cooking after you feel you have a sense of fitting please ask other people's opinions about the dishes you make.