Minestrone Soup Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g beef bacon, cut into 1 cm
- 200 g onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200 g carrots, peeled, cut into pieces the size of 1x1x2 cm
- 150 g celery imports, cut into 2 cm
- 200 g zucchini, peeled, cut into pieces the size of 1x1x2 cm
- 1 stalk scallion, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks of fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 250 g canned tomatoes, crushed
- 250g potatoes, peeled, cut into 2 cm
- 200 g red beans, boiled, drained
- L 1½ beef broth
- 100 g asparagus, cut into 3 cm
- 50 g of dry pasta
- 50 g basil leaves, cut into rough
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, mashed rough
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 50 g parsley, chopped
How To Make Minestrone Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Beef stir-fry bacon until slightly dry out.
- Enter the onion, garlic, carrot, celery, zucchini, onion, oregano, and Bayleaf. Cook until the vegetables soften, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Enter the canned tomatoes, potatoes, red beans, and broth. Cover the pan, and cook until boiling. Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and pasta. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta was overcooked. Add basil, then season with salt and black pepper. Stir well. Lift.
- Pour the soup into serving bowls, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve warm