Couscous salad Ingredients
- 1½ cups chicken broth liquid (can be replaced with water)
- 1½ cup couscous
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 60 grams of dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 100 grams of red seedless grapes, cut in half
- ¼ cup currants dried fruit / dried currants (available in supermarkets usually adjacent raisin), otherwise there could be replaced with a raisin.
- ¼ cup thinly sliced almonds, toasted with a frying pan without oil
- ¼ cup parsley leaves that have been thinly - sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- ¼ cup lemon water person
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
How to Make couscous salad
- Mix all sauce ingredients until smooth, set aside.
- Boil the chicken broth or water and salt in a saucepan. Turn off the heat.
- Enter couscous, stirring. Cover the pan about 5 minutes.
- Use a fork to separate the couscous.
- Move the couscous into a bowl large size.
- Add chopped red onion, chopped apricots, red wine, fruit currants already dry or raisin, already thinly sliced almonds, and parsley leaves. Stir well.
- Add salad dressing, mix well.
- Salad ready to serve.