Carrot Cake Ingredients :
- 100 ml of olive oil (olive oil)
- 90 grams of sugar palm (more inventory out so I use white sugar)
- 90 grams of wheat flour
- 2 medium-size chicken egg
- 125 g of finely grated carrots, do not squeezed yes water
- 100 grams of finely chopped pineapple, squeezed a little water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make Carrot Cake :
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Prepare a round baking pan and line bottom with parchment paper (baking paper) that has been spread with a little butter.
- Whisk olive oil, sugar, vanilla powder and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Enter the grated carrots and chopped pineapple and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder mixed, and enter into the dough. Stir gently fold until evenly distributed.
- Pour into pan and smooth. Enter into the oven and bake for 20 minutes (the oven is not opened before the specified time) and until brownish yellow. Remove from oven and run the test with a skewer, skewer when inserted and removed dry and clean means the cake is cooked.
- Take the flat plate and turn the pan. Remove the baking paper and refrigerate.
- To make the icing: mix powdered sugar and lemon juice with a whisk or spoon until soft and creamy. Spread icing evenly over the entire surface of the cake with a palette knife or pastry knife that has been dipped into hot water ..
- Allow a few moments until the icing hardens somewhat. Cake ready to be cut and eaten with custard ..hmm..yummy!