squid recipe ketchup
1 kg of fresh squid
8 spring onions, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 knuckles Galangal dikeprok
3 lime leaves
2 bay leaves
2 tablespoons soy sauce
10 great green chilies sliced lengthwise.
How to cook squid Ketchup:
- Clean the squid, remove the ink.
- Cut the squid +/- 1 cm, soaked with lemon juice +/- 15 minutes
- Saute onion, garlic, ginger, bay leaves, lime leaves and green chillies.
- Enter the squid, cook for a minute, add the soy sauce and salt.
- Give a little sugar and water and cook until tender calamari.
Perceived time to cook this dish is quite short yes, no more than 30 minutes the food is ready to eat, if you buy that already so definitely tolerable price. The side dishes of course is recommended to be eaten with warm rice wahhh yum yum deh, see also Balado spicy shrimp recipe !!, good luck calamari sauce recipe is yes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes and Produce: 1 portion,
This recipe gain: 4.5 from 5.0 - 163 value Voters