Okay, here is a recipe to make coconut ice cream:
1/2 liter of fresh sus
100 ml of coconut water
1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in a little water
3 eggs, take only the yellow and then shaken
200 grams of young coconut meat
100 mk heavy cream
How to make:
- Combine milk and coconut water then stir
- Cook over low heat, stirring continuously until hot
- Enter the liquid cornstarch and stir continuously until boiling
- Take a little dough and stir in the egg yolks.
- Insert back into the batter. Cook until boiling then remove and continue stirring until the steam is lost.
- Add the coconut meat and cream and then stir.
- After a rather cold, put in the freezer until half frozen.
- Stir until blended and then save it back in the freezer until frozen.
>>> Serve in small glasses, cheers: D